Sunday, August 8, 2010

TRIPLE header

Yesterday I made up for my lack of weekday exercise with not one, or two, but THREE games. It was tough and exhausting, and produced one of each possible result. I ended the day limping as the fatigue took hold of my calves causing them to seize and me to subsequently take a nose-dive on the unfriendly turf. While the event itself was initially quite humorous (I wish there was video), it resulted in a couple of nice raspberries on both knees (insert joke here), while my right knee swelled up like a grapefruit. During lunch, the pain set in and the commute home with the stairs was rough going, but I've taken good care of it since and have gained back functional mobility. Still looking for that video.

Side note: Be careful what you wish for...yesterday, on top of my 3 games, I got a request to pick up two more massage shifts, there's simply not enough hours in the week! When it rains, it pours! I'm counting my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment