Monday, August 2, 2010

THANKS: To honest people...

Got a bit lucky today after dropping my glasses off to get new lenses, I did a bit of shoe shopping (just about the only shopping that doesn't feel like torture). After realizing I would have to mail order my shoes, I left empty handed and sad. I headed back to pick up my glasses, and quickly jumped on the #7 express, as to get out of the heat of the underground...I waited just above ground for the local, not realizing until Queensboro Plaza that I did not have my phone. Tragedy, I was hot, tired and suffering a headache and had to get back on the train back into Grand Central--during rush hour no less! Once I arrived at the eyeglass shop, I was relieved to discover I had left it on the counter, and they were holding it for me. How lucky am I ? And that's the second time this year in as many countries that I've been that lucky w/my bberry!

THANKS to the good samaritans at Grand Central Optical (well, to be honest, they'd have been douchebags to have kept it, but nonetheless...).

1 comment:

  1. ditto as "lost" 1 of my 2 personal bberrys @ el cantinero a few weeks ago, goodie max the folks @ el canti were incredibly nice enuff boomerang precious personal bberry back to its mummy aka ditzy me!!! ^v^

    ReplyDelete