Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time to Travel...

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, as I've been a bit distracted trying to get my private practice going & all, but then again, maybe I'm just plain lazy. I'll admit it, I'm an extreme couch potato, and not proud, but have also been a bit bogged down w/this and that. Needing to get myself motivated, and plans for traveling always get's me inspired.

So, anyone up for a diving trip? How about Central or South America? Honduras perhaps? Oh, if only, but I'm stuck here through May, so alas, my next travel won't happen until after that, and during the peak season.

Oh then there's the need to see my family in Cali, as it's been since Oct 2009 since last I've visited...I wonder if they remember me! :)

Boy, it's time to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment